Green Card

Home » Home » Green Card
Green Card2018-11-12T07:54:37+00:00
Family based immigration

Family Based Green Card

U.S. citizens and holders of green cards can petition for their close family members to obtain permanent residence: Spouses, children, parents and siblings can under certain conditions live in the United States. We can help you bring your wife, husband, son, daughter, mother, father or brother or sister to the U.S.

Read more

Avada Admin

Employment Based Greencard

Living and working permanently in the United States with an employment based green card: We will make that dream come true for professionals, academics, teachers, researchers, people of extraordinary ability in the arts, sports, science and many other fields. We also will help if you want to invest in a business, open your own company, or if you are a manager of an international company seeking to live in the U.S. We will assist special immigrants, ministers and religious workers to contribute to our great nation.

Read more